The Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Darth Kryptyk

4 posters

Go down

Application for Darth Kryptyk Empty Application for Darth Kryptyk

Post  Darth Kryptyk Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 14:20

1. Your current commander - Teh Chode (recent) & Pogopolis

2. Your previous alliance/s - Asgard Order

3. Your ingame link - id=1923721

4. If you know anyone from The Wraith
I've had recent dealing with the Wraith involving a little matter of a coulpe individuals massing me and running into pergatory..... MG1 and LifeTaker..... and I had the pleasure of dealing with Nirel and Bigcakes.... not to mention Nirel's roommate Colos, who's former AO, who I talk to daily. Nirel kicked Colos off they're laptop right before I wrote this application.....lol

5. Why you want to join Thw Wraith
I've recently come to the conclusion that being an Asgard isn't the race for me.... I was just massed down by an individual and decided that it was the perfect time for a change.... that being said... Goa'uld aren't allowed in the Asgard Order so I'm looking for a new family till I ascend.

6. A little history of you in the game, apart from those mentioned above.I am new to the game,,,, only playing for about 2.5 months but I've managed to grow my account to what it is now.... before my race change/massing..... I was ranked 1400 with Total Power of over 260 Billion.
I defend my order/friends zealously, I take offense to farmers and will retaliate swiftly and viciously.
I was the "planet hunter" for the AO/E, whether it was just finding them or taking them for others, once my fleets are restored to full my MS Fleets take out about 1200 Defenses per strike.

7. Tell us about yourself in real life, job, study, family, hobbies etc.Well I work for Hewlett Packard (corporate tech support), I'm 33, I'm online all-day and whenever I need to at night, I'm a musician and like skiing, golfing, rollerblading, reading, camping..... and drinking lots of beer!!!

8. We also require all members to be forum active.Ask Nirel and Bigcakes..... they know I'm extremely forum active on the AO/E forum.... I've even posted a "Hello" on this site.

Darth Kryptyk

Back to top Go down

Application for Darth Kryptyk Empty Hi

Post  Daka Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 3:37

Hi,
nice 2 meet you.
Sounds good 2 me.
regards Daka

Daka

Back to top Go down

Application for Darth Kryptyk Empty Re: Application for Darth Kryptyk

Post  bigcakes Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 4:31

kk, i will handle this tonight.
bigcakes
bigcakes
Admin
Admin

https://thewraith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Darth Kryptyk Empty Joined Pantheon Syndicate

Post  Darth Kryptyk Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 6:20

Hi guys, turn out I've been offered the 2IC position within the Pantheon Syndicate. Rathrus happens to be a good buddy from the AO and I've decided to join up with him.

He explained that we have a NAP/CMA with you as it is so we're all still on the same side.

Thanks for all your time and let me know if anyone needs anything,,, I'm always there for friends!

Darth Kryptyk
2IC Pantheon Syndicate

Darth Kryptyk

Back to top Go down

Post  david bliss Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 8:22

Ok, good luck with them.
david bliss
david bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content